5.0

We recently adopted a beautiful puppy rescue from O.S.C.A.R.in Sparta N.J.

The complete adoption process from submission of my application to going home with a great pup took two weeks. We met with Debbie who requested that our family and our other dog be present to ensure everything was going to be okay for the new puppy. Debbie was very helpful and went over the contract in great detail to ensure that this pup was going to a great, forever home. The adoption fee was very reasonable.

Our pup visited his vet yesterday and got a clean bill of health. Those who are condemning O.S.C.A.R. should try to understand what is stacked against them. These are VOLUNTEERS who have families, jobs, etc.

but still find the time to put in a lot of effort in finding homes for animals who would otherwise never have a chance. Remember, you are adopting a new member of your family. All factors need to be considered in an adoption and the volunteers of O.S.C.A.R. are ensuring that these rescues are going to the proper homes and families.

If I would've judged O.S.C.A.R. on some of the negative posts I have read here at this forum, I would've have never adopted my beautiful pup. We have had him for only three days and love him so much. So, in closing, I stand behind O.S.C.A.R.

and what they do.

I have had a wonderful experience and would refer others to them with confidence.Debbie, thank you once again.

This person wrote the review because of "great rescue organization" at One Step Closer Animal Rescue. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants One Step Closer Animal Rescue to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most adoption process and sincerity of the staff. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by One Step Closer Animal Rescue and one step closer animal rescue pet adoption for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with One Step Closer Animal Rescue?

Comments

You are full of it...the review is fake