I adopted my dog from OSCAR in 2011. Was she smelly?

yes! Did her breath smell? yes! BUT SHE WAS ALIVE AND SAVED FROM BEING PUT TO SLEEP BY THE CARING VOLUNTEERS AT OSCAR.

So I had to give her bath and get her a tooth brush and clean her teeth and even though she came with a clean bill of health and pet insurance for 30 days, I brought her to my vet anyway to have her checked out. She was fine besides having hookworm which comes from being in a shelter which was where she was before being rescued. My sweet crazy little Chihuahua is the love of my life and I can't thank the kind, dedicated people at OSCAR enough!!! For all you people out there complaining, you are hurting future animals from finding a forever home!

These people volunteer their time and money to save these sweet innocent animals and no they are not perfect and neither are some of the animals.

Take responsibility and do your homework before you decide to take in an animal that has been rescued from most likely a terrible situation.

This person wrote the review about One Step Closer Animal Rescue. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants One Step Closer Animal Rescue to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by One Step Closer Animal Rescue and one step closer animal rescue pet adoption for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

This horrible group takes poor defenseless animals from shelters because it doesn't cost them anything, they charge an adoption fee to people like us, nothing is done to help these poor animals who are filthy, scared, and need care. I saw it first hand. God bless your little one you rescued from this scam rescue, but do NO DEAL WITH OR DONATE TO ONE STEP CLOSER ANIMAL RESCUE IN SPARTA, NJ.

Amen , so glad you adopted!

Oscar Rescue in Sparta NJ should be shut down & is being investigated. I sa2 the abuse first hand, so glad you rescued your new addition from this scam 'rescue' group.

to Anonymous #1084549

I would love to talk to you