5.0

Three years ago I lost two shih Tzu's (16 years old) one from kidney failure, one from cancer, both were old - but I was sure they had a few more years.I contacted OSCAR, they had a shaved down big chubby shih Tzu - well long story short he's here now!!

And he's a love; My elder mini dachshund is blind and I thought she'd like a 'similar' companion. I contacted Oscar - long story short - princess (mini dachshund)lives here now and is WONDERFUL. They contacted my vet, they did a house check.

I must love these people, they brought soooo much love into my home.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at One Step Closer Animal Rescue and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants One Step Closer Animal Rescue to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by One Step Closer Animal Rescue and one step closer animal rescue pet adoption for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with One Step Closer Animal Rescue?

Comments

Glad yoy got a dog away from them....they are brokering shelter pets & should be shut down. Congrats on your your new one though!