Three years ago I lost two shih Tzu's (16 years old) one from kidney failure, one from cancer, both were old - but I was sure they had a few more years.I contacted OSCAR, they had a shaved down big chubby shih Tzu - well long story short he's here now!!
And he's a love; My elder mini dachshund is blind and I thought she'd like a 'similar' companion. I contacted Oscar - long story short - princess (mini dachshund)lives here now and is WONDERFUL. They contacted my vet, they did a house check.
I must love these people, they brought soooo much love into my home.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Oscar Animal Rescue Pet Adoption
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Boarded a horse at this facility in 2011. My horse was in TOP physical condition prior to boarding my horse at this facility. In approximately 15-20 days, my horse lost..."
- "The breeder (Tami Foster) has at least 30 dogs in her house. When I went in the front door they all came running & barking. I watched them..."
- "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..."
- "After owning my new 2014 Dart for less then 7 months the engine blew. They replaced it after the car being in the shop for over 30 days. ..."
- "The worst company I've ever dealt with all the review links turn up dead . Can't get a hold of anyone for a refund .. It's like they didn't even..."
- "Having had used Midas stores since 2007 and having experienced 3 stores I can say the problem with the Newton, New Jersey store is the new management. I service 3..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."